Thank you very much for your nomination “canadianmommytime.” Since I am new to blogging this is a considerable honor. You were the first person, I didn’t already know, to subscribe to my blog. Your support has been a great encouragement. Knowing that my experiences with Jesus regarding parenting and motherhood encourages someone else is a blessing to me!
Rules of Acceptance:
- Thank the blogger who presented you with the award.
- Post a photo of the award
- Share ten things about yourself readers don’t know.
- Choose six people to present this award to.
- Let the six bloggers know they have been awarded.
Here it goes:
Ten Things about me that you may not already know:
1) My priorites are Jesus first, family second.
2) My husband is still my best friend.
3) If you told me when I was younger I would stay home home to raise my young children I wouldn’t have believed you.
4) I didn’t realize how much I didn’t know until I had to teach someone else. Parenting is rewarding, but humbling!
5) I am from the Bronx, NY and proud of it.
6) I am the first American in my immediate family.
7) So far, I’ve lived in seven states.
8) Writing is a recent delight. Last year I completed a writing course for children’s books and articles.
9) Looking forward to completing a book on parenting I’ve been working on.
10) How awkward it is for me to spend this much time talking about myself. Thanks for the stretch!
I would like to present this award to:
Dana at www.theconfidentmom.com
Congratulations to all of you!
Touching, you’re welcome. I enjoyed learning more about you – so neat.