The enemy comes to steal the believer’s PEACE, kill your HOPE and destroy your DESTINY…
But Christ has come that you may have LIFE, and life more abundantly…
No matter how many times or how many ways the enemy comes at you,
don’t fall for his deceptions.
GREATER is He who is in you!
The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. John 10:10
My book is available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.
Encourages women to move past the limits of their relationships with their fathers to find identity, acceptance, and unconditional love in the ultimate DADDY-daughter relationship with God.
On November 2nd the subdivision across the street from ours put up their Christmas decorations at each of its entrances. Did I miss something? Has something happened to Thanksgiving, is it no longer a holiday?
It seems Thanksgiving’s become a Social Studies topic, a mere event in our nation’s history. A day to overeat, to watch football, and catch up with family we haven’t seen for a while. Why has it become less celebrated than even Halloween? Maybe it’s because both Halloween and Christmas involve decorations and both are popular with children for what they receive (candy and gifts, respectively). Maybe Thanksgiving has become merely conceptual, a nice idea, but non-commercial and therefore irrelevant. Thankfulness isn’t a trending topic these days, but may I share some reasons I’m thankful?…
- I’m thankful God loves me so much He gave His perfect Son’s life to save a perfectly imperfect person like me. John 3:16
- I’m thankful Christ paid for every sin I have or will ever commit. I’m completely forgiven! Psalm 103:3
- I’m thankful Jesus carried every one of my sicknesses and infirmities so I could enjoy His healing. Psalm 103:3, Isaiah 53:5, 1 Peter 2:24
- I’m thankful Jesus saved my life from destruction and surrounds me with undeserved grace and mercy. Psalm 103:4, Ephesians 1:7-8
- I’m thankful my faith in Christ’s finished work has given me peace with God. Romans 5:1
- I’m thankful that Jesus became my sin so that He could ultimately become my righteousness. 2 Corinthians 5:21
- I’m thankful nothing separates me from the love of God. He is for me, so who else is there to come against me? Romans 8:31, 39
As we look forward to celebrating the coming of our Savior next month, let’s not rush past the opportunity, as families and as a nation, to remember with thanks God’s love and what He’s done for us.
What are you thankful for?…